One of the first things most people ask me is how exactly do the classes work? My hand made guitar making classes work like this. I do not use a lecture format. I work one-on-one with each student. I explain each step in detail, I demonstrate how we are going to get that step done and then, when you are comfortable, I let you work on completing that step while I go help another student. Using this format has made it really easy and simple to follow the hand made guitar building process.
I have daytime and evening classes available from Monday thru Saturday each week. We simply find a day and time that works best for your schedule and then you come once a week for 3 hours at a time until you finish your guitar. You can use the booking link below to look at available time slots.
Each class is only $50 so there is no pressure to rush through your build. Since the class is not in a lecture format, you can take a week or two off for holidays and not worry about falling behind.
- Guitar Making Classes are once a week for 3hours
- Take 2-3 or more classes each week if you wish
- Cost is only $50 per class, materials not included
- Buy the materials as they are needed not all at once up front.
- High quality materials for a typical guitar is around $400 not including electronics
- You will make every part of the guitar from scratch! NO KITS ALLOWED!
- Build an OM, a Dreadnought, a 3/4 size guitar, solid body electric, semi-hollow, or one of several other styles
- Work at your own pace. Taking time off for holidays etc. will not put you behind.
- Daytime class times are from 10am-1pm and 2pm-5pm Monday thru Saturday
- Evening class times Monday-Thursday are 6pm-9pm.
- Other times may be available in the future so let me know if none of these days work.
PLEASE NOTE: Most classes are full or nearly full so please reserve a spot. Pick your preferred time and day of the week using the book now button below. I'll check the schedule and then get back to you.